A riddle is a fun question that sometimes confuses the reader by using a word that has more than one meaning. But if you read a riddle very carefully, you can usually guess its answer, and thinking about riddles can help strengthen your English skills.
Have you read the riddles from previous months? Were you able to guess any of the answers?
It’s always good to laugh, so let’s take a look at this month’s riddles. Remember, you can find the answers at the bottom of the page.
- Which letter of the alphabet has lots of water?
- Why is six afraid of seven?
- Why did the man throw a bucket of water out the window?
- What has four wheels and flies?
- Which five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?